You might say that feeding toddlers is a contact sport, whether it’s at home in the high chair or the highly perilous meal out. Food ends up in the most unusual places and shows back up when and where you least expect it. Here are 9 hilarious tweets about parents who are pros at this whole toddler food thing.
1. This mom who understands living life to the full.
— Humanstench (@humanstench) October 14, 2016
2. This dad who can see the future.
You could make dinner for a toddler, or you could just cut out the middle man & throw away a plate of food and squirt ketchup on the dog.
— Simon Holland (@simoncholland) September 12, 2014
3. This mom who gets how real the leftovers struggle is.
Know that dinner I loved last night, mom? Today I’m going to treat the leftovers as poison. Prepare accordingly. #LifeWithToddlers
— kristen zezza (@KristenZezza) October 18, 2016
4. This mom who feels her son’s pain.
My son is crying because he offered his cookies to the dog and she had the audacity to eat it. #lifewithtoddlers
— Amy Kirby (@amylizk) October 25, 2016
5. This mom who goes with the flow.
— Philly Mommy (@MommyPhilly) November 15, 2016
6. This mom who makes motherhood a game.
There is a terrible game I am currently losing called “Find the expired food in your car.” #lifewithtoddlers
— Sharon Hodde Miller (@SHoddeMiller) October 5, 2016
7. This dad who understands give and take.
— jason scroggins (@jsnscroggns) June 11, 2016
8. This mom who believes in her child’s athletic potential.
— Plath’s Ghost (@jamieloumoniz) August 29, 2016
9. This mom who turns lemons into lemonade.
My morning has started with Isabelle pouring lemonade into her shoes ???? #lifewithtoddlers
— Andrea Womack (@dreadearest) May 10, 2016
10 REASONS WHY TODDLERS CRUSH IT AT LIFE
Let’s be honest, even when toddlers are crying or acting out, they’re still precious. We made a list of some of our favorite toddler pics so you can join in the love-fest.